Can teens use the FemmyCycle menstrual cup? The answer is simple…HECK YES!
In fact, the FemmyCycle menstrual cup is perfect for:
- Active teens who are heavily involved in sports
- Teens who cannot use a tampon or pad
- Teens who are comfortable with their bodies
We understand the needs of active and athletic women, which is why FemmyCycle is a perfect alternative to the traditional pad or tampon in teen athletes. For women with a normal flow, FemmyCycle does not have to be changed/emptied for 12 hours!
This is perfect for teens who:
- Travel for sports or other events
- Do not have access to a bathroom making regularly changing a tampon or pad difficult
- Those who are involved in water sports, running, gymnastics and other sports
- Those who’s sports could be hindered by the use of a pad or tampon resulting in chafing or discomfort
- Those who take long exams or participate in debates which can last for several hours
Does FemmyCycle make a menstrual cup that is perfect for teens? YES we do!
FemmyCycle comes in three sizes:
- Low Cervix
- Petite (formerly called Teen)
For most teens, we recommend the Petite Size FemmyCycle, however, if you have been pregnant, have a heavy flow or are of a larger body stature, a Regular Size FemmyCycle may be a better option.
Prior to ordering, you will need to locate your cervix to be sure you are able to use FemmyCycle. For instructions on how to do this, click here.
For more information on how to choose the correct size FemmyCycle, click here.
If you still have questions, feel free to contact us prior to placing your order !