The FemmyCycle Low Cervix menstrual cup is specially designed for women with lower than average cervixes or shorter vaginal canals. This means that your cervix is within 2″ of the vaginal opening, but not any lower. Please see important sizing information below before purchasing.
FemmyCycle Low Cervix menstrual cup features:
• Patented no-spill design for less mess
• Removal ring for comfort and ease of use
• Effective for up to 12 hours
• Reusable – saves money & the environment
• Designed by a doctor
• Made in the USA
• 100% Soft Medical Grade Silicone
Read below for information regarding size selection.
Note: DO NOT use with a very low cervix, lower than 2” from the vaginal opening, or with any degree of prolapse.
Buy more and Save!
Purchase 2 or more FemmyCycles and pay only $29.50/each
FREE Shipping in the United States!
The FemmyCycle Low Cervix menstrual cup is specially designed for women with lower than average cervices or shorter vaginal canals. This means that your cervix is within 2″ of the vaginal opening, but not any lower. Please see important sizing information below before purchasing. Compared to the FemmyCycle Regular, the Low Cervix is shorter and has a smaller removal ring while still holding up to 30ml of fluid. If you have had discomfort or issues using traditional cups, a shorter cup may be the answer.
NOTE: DO NOT use the FemmyCycle Low Cervix if you cervix is less than 2″ from the vaginal opening or with any degree of prolapse.
The only menstrual cup invented by a doctor, the FemmyCycle Low Cervix is comfortable and features a patented no-spill design. This drastically reduces the mess and leakage associated with almost all other menstrual products. menstrual cup is comfortable and has a no spill design. It can be used for up to 12 hours, depending on flow, and can be worn during sleep, exercise, and other daily activities.
When choosing which size FemmyCycle is the right one for you, you will first need to find and measure your cervix. Please follow these very easy instructions to locate your cervix. To get the most accurate measurement, maker sure to measure during menstruation since the cervix will be lowest at this time.
Stand with one leg raised up on the toilet seat, and insert your index finger into your vagina.
• If your finger is inserted as far as it will go and you do not feel the cervix, the best choice for you is the Regular FemmyCycle. The cervix feels more like the tip of your nose and the rest of the vagina will feel like the insides of your cheeks.
• If your finger is inserted as far as will go, but you can just touch your cervix, the best choice for you is the Regular FemmyCycle.
• If you can only insert your finger until the second knuckle, the best choice for you is the Low Cervix FemmyCycle.
• Note: DO NOT use the Low Cervix FemmyCycle with a very low cervix, one that is less than 2” from the vaginal opening, or any degree of prolapse. Doing so may result in discomfort and leaking.
|Sizes||Diameter of the rim||Height without the removal ring||Height with the removal ring||Capacity|
|Teen||3.1 cm||3.8 cm||5.7 cm||17.5 mL|
|Regular||3.6 cm||4.3 cm||6.3 cm||30 mL|
|Low Cervix||3.6 cm||4.3 cm||5.0 cm||30 mL|
Note: DO NOT use the FemmyCycle (any size) with a very low cervix, one that is lower than 2” from the vaginal opening, or if there is any degree of prolapse.
Also available at Amazon.com.
|Size / Model|
Low Cervix, Regular, Teen