The FemmyCycle Petite menstrual cup is perfect for teens, smaller bodied women, and those with lighter menstrual cycles.
FemmyCycle Petite menstrual cup features:
• Patented no-spill design for less mess
• Removal ring for comfort and ease of use
• Effective for up to 12 hours
• Reusable – saves money & the environment
• Designed by a doctor
• Made in the USA
• 100% Soft Medical Grade Silicone
Read below for important information regarding size selection.
Note: DO NOT use with a very low cervix, lower than 2” from the vaginal opening, or with any degree of prolapse.
Buy more and save!
Purchase 2 or more FemmyCycles and pay only $29.50/each
FREE Shipping in the United States!
The FemmyCycle Petite menstrual cup is perfect for teens, smaller bodied women, and those with lighter menstrual cycles. With a 10% smaller design than the FemmyCycle Regular, the FemmyCycle Petite still holds up to 17.5ml and features the same patented no-spill design and flexible removal ring. It can be used for up to 12 hours, depending on the menstrual flow. It is safe, cost effective and minimizes the mess and leakage associated with almost all other menstrual products. It’s ideal for first time cup users and can be worn during sleep, exercise, sports, and other daily activities.
When choosing which size FemmyCycle is the right one for you, you will first need to find and measure your cervix. Please follow these very easy instructions to locate your cervix. To get the most accurate measurement, maker sure to measure during menstruation since the cervix will be lowest at this time.
Stand with one leg raised up on the toilet seat, and insert your index finger into your vagina:
• If your finger is inserted as far as it will go and you do not feel the cervix, the best choice for you is the Regular FemmyCycle. The cervix feels more like the tip of your nose and the rest of the vagina will feel like the insides of your cheeks.
• If your finger is inserted as far as will go, but you can just touch your cervix, the best choice for you is the Regular FemmyCycle.
• If you can only insert your finger until the second knuckle, the best choice for you is the Low Cervix FemmyCycle.
• Note: DO NOT use the Low Cervix FemmyCycle with a very low cervix, one that is less than 2” from the vaginal opening, or any degree of prolapse. Doing so may result in discomfort and leaking.
|Sizes||Diameter of the rim||Height without the removal ring||Height with the removal ring||Capacity|
|3.1 cm||3.8 cm||5.7 cm||17.5 mL|
|Regular||3.6 cm||4.3 cm||6.3 cm||30 mL|
|Low Cervix||3.6 cm||4.3 cm||5.0 cm||30 mL|
Note: DO NOT use the FemmyCycle (any size) with a very low cervix, one that is lower than 2” from the vaginal opening, or if there is any degree of prolapse.
Also available at Amazon.com.
|Size / Model|
Low Cervix, Regular, Teen